A quick update as my laptop battery is dying:
*Getting home the other day was a nightmare! So cold, wet, windy...but I made it.
*Had a lazy weekend, it was nice to catch up on sleep.
*Grad student came, he's soo nice!
*Ordered internet! Will be here in 2 weeks.
*Got kicked out of classes yesterday haha because we weren't Irish students - they did Irish registration information and such.
*Had my first class today, it was soo nice! Only an hour, started 10 minutes late, had a 4 minute break, wonderful!
*Then went to College Bar with some friends, got wireless working (YAAAY!) and had some drinks with the girls
*They went to class, I stayed here haha because I figured the first class would be much the same as yesterday, and it's only Romanticism anyway....
*Maybe going out tonight. Party tomorrow!
*Having a wonderful time as usual! It's raining today, but that's okay because there wasn't much wind when I got here...we'll see what it's like when I leave here...
Loving it though!! :D
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment