Friday, September 12, 2008

Nothing much to report...

Stayed up late doing nothing when I was determined to go to sleep early. Waking up was quite difficult...woke up early to talk to Mom and Dad before they left for Pennsylvania. Fell back asleep and waking up the second time was even harder...gah. But I made it out of the house on time (thankfully it wasn't raining...if it had been, I'm pretty sure I'd still be in bed) and went to lecture 9-10AM. Arg. Why why why on a Friday. (At least I grabbed an apple pastry on the way to class...) And the class is so cool too, bleeh. It's all about drama which is fun. Just like all the other English classes, all you have to do is read and there's no attendance taken and we only have to write one essay at the end of the semester. Sweet!Josh came and sat next to me and we had a nice chat since class started late and ended early. Then I came to addict myself to the internet some more, but it is boring since I've now uploaded all of my pictures and no one else is awake haha, yay time difference.
I have class from 1-2 (BLEH Victorian literature) and then using the internet some more, and then I thoroughly plan on going home and passing out so that if someone wants to do something tonight I'll be alive enough to do so. No confirmed plans as of yet for the weekend, but I'm sure something will come up. Catching up on sleep definitely high on my agenda though!!
It's not raining but it is cloudy...hope it stays dry at least until I get home!
Oh and I uploaded pictures! You can check them out if you're not on Facebook:
Galway Album!!
Except for being tired, everything is wonderful and I'm still having a great time! Missing friends and family back home of course, but time passes so quickly here (I swear, it passes faster here) that it won't be long until I'll be seeing all of you again :) Hope everyone is well!

No comments: