Monday, September 15, 2008

Not much to update...this weekend I guess...

So another quick update.
The weekend was nice and relaxing. Friday night I stayed in and rested and watched Saved. Saturday I went shopping with Erin and her roommate and we checked out the Saturday morning market! It's sooo cool! Tons of food, crafts, jewelry, etc. We went shopping (it was raining) in the mall and along shop street and I bought some stuff and gifts :) Then met with Josh, tried to buy books for our class at this second hand book store, but that FAILED since they didn't have any of them, so then we went to lunch at Cafe Roscoe's which was yummy, had Bailey's cheesecake again (haha) at Riordan's, and then we went to the cinema, but there were no good movies playing, so we just went back to his apartment (because we got lost trying to find mine haha) and hung out and talked and watched youtube videos haha. Then he went out with friends and I went home and slept lol. I swear I'll go out next weekend.
Sunday I braved the pouring rain and went to campus and found an open, empty building to use wireless in and talk with Jason on Skype which was quite nice. Barely made it out in time though! Haha, I heard keys and I ran out and the security guard was locking the door, and then opened it again for me to let me out.
Today is sunny!! I'm having lunch with a friend and then class from 4-6. It's a lovely day and I'm quite happy and rested :)

No comments: