skip to main | skip to sidebar

With the first dream of fire they hunt the cold

Sunday, September 21, 2008

INTERNET!!!!!

I HAVE INTERNET IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(Update on weekend coming as soon as I finish dancing around the house with joy!!!)
Posted by thehexfactor at 12:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (19)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (14)
      • Trying to get better...
      • Pictures...
      • A whole week in one post!!...
      • Ah the weekend...
      • INTERNET!!!!!
      • First foray into Asian cuisine in Ireland...
      • First come, first served...crazy registration and ...
      • Not much to update...this weekend I guess...
      • Nothing much to report...
      • My first experience clubbing! Hahaha...
      • Quick update...
      • Orientation and weather...
      • Ah the weather...
      • First few days in Galway...
    • ►  August (2)

About Me

thehexfactor
View my complete profile