Monday, November 3, 2008
Quick (long overdue) update...
Hi everyone...I know I haven't updated for like a month...eep. I have a huge back log of stuff that I want to put up and I have just been putting it off...yikes. I have the 2 week travel log with my parents, then the week getting back into the swing of things, an off week of homesickness and slight seasonal depression, and then this last Halloween weekend. I've also been waiting to post until I have my pictures up, which are another ordeal in and of themselves because I took like over 2000 pictures or something, and it takes forever to sort them! But I'm going to work on them tonight and see if I can get those finished, and once those are done I can start working on updating the blog little by little. Right now, things are good, I'm a bit tired and have a little bit of a sore throat and I can't find my student ID (ack...) but otherwise things are good. I can't believe ELECTION DAY is tomorrow!!! It will be very strange to be over here when that happens. Oh and Zach's coming over to visit in a week! Anyway, hope everyone is well and I will hopefully update more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!!! My daily dose of Jenny is now back up. In the words of jenny, "woot!"
Post a Comment